Consulting Services- Business Preparation Packaging
Business preparation packaging is designed to do one thing: minimize risk. Our Business Preparation Packaging goes beyond just getting documents together. We work with you one-on-one to make you an attractive candidate for financial institutions that can help take your business to the next level. Our packages range anywhere from $255 – $2,000 based on your individual needs.
Proper packaging, whether done independently or professionally, is a vital step (whether or not you need financing immediately) which most business owners skip.
Packaging Products and how we help you ensure everything is done correctly include:
We can help you get your entity started and off the ground. The first step in creating a business is to ensure you are registered with the State you intend to do business with. Our expert consultants will make sure all steps are followed per your State’s requirements and all documentation is created and filed for your business. Our team of representatives will:
- Consult with you on whether you should be a Sole Proprietorship, LLC, S-Corp, or C-Corp. We will also cover potential liabilities, tax benefits, and other things that may help your business save money just by structuring it correctly the first time!
- Ensure the name you want is available in your state.
- Draft your Articles of Organization.
- Draft your Articles of Incorporation.
- Educate you on any State specific steps your entity needs to take.
- Help you file all necessary documentation with your State.
- Since we are simply business consultants and not attorneys, we always recommend you seek the advice of an attorney in your state prior to submitting any state specific documentation.
Establishing Your Tax ID (EIN)
- Once your entity is completed, we will then help you get your Tax ID Number (EIN) from the IRS so your business is federally registered.
Whether you are seeking financing for your business, or just starting out your company; a business plan is imperative in any company. A solid business plan is a business owner’s pathway to success. This should outline various facets of your business including:
- Staffing Projections
- Competitor Analysis
- Size and Growth of the Industry
- Financial Projections for the next 2-5 years
- How much funding you need
- How you plan on using your funding
- Future expansion or buyout plans for the business (long-term goals)
We have an expert team of professionals in-house who have over a decade of website development experience. The online world is ever-changing and our expert team of consultants are always up to date on latest trends and tricks to help showcase your business to potential consumers. Our consultants will:
- Ensure the domain name you want is available
- Register your domain name
- Build the base of your site
- Provide content for your site optimized for your business
- Create a blog to help you stay engaged to your target audience
- Link social media accounts to strengthen your online presence
Social Media Presence
The days of just having a website for your business and being able to reach customers is long-gone. Social media has absolutely taken the online world by storm and companies have been made and broken because of social media habits. Our team of professionals stays up to date on industry norms and can help you stick out from the crowd with unique techniques. Our representatives will:
- Consult with you on the best plan to reach your target audience
- Create and manage multiple social media sites for your company (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Optimize your pages and content to maximize the reach to your target audience
- Provide in-depth statistics regarding your target market response
Keep in mind; we are not a lender, broker, or finance company. We are business consultants. All of our services also have a 100% 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
For all your customer service needs, feel free to call us directly at (877) 340-4696 for immediate help or email email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.